Recipe credited to Vegan Easy as found on facebook.
Zucchini Noodles are a delicious alternative to traditional noodles. This is a refreshing and satisfying dish, and is vegetarian and vegan friendly.
* 2-3 Large Zucchinis
* 100g of Mushrooms
* 100g grape/cherry tomatoes
* 50g sundried tomatoes
* 1-2 Lemons
* 1/2 an avocado
* 1 mango
* 1 handful of basil
1. Spiralise 2-3 large zucchini (or use a peeler!)
2. Cut up about fresh mushrooms (into thin slices) and marinate them in the juice of 1-2 lemons for approx 30 min
3. For the dressing, blend 1/2 avocado with 1 super ripe mango, the juice of 1/2 lemon, 1 handful fresh basil and 1 tsp barley grass juice powder (optional).
4. Mix the zoodles, mushrooms and dressing and add grape or cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes (oil and salt free) and some fresh basil.