Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 40g butter
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cubed
- 1 medium leek, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 150g baby spinach
- Place stock in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer until required.
- Meanwhile, melt half the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Cook chicken, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil.
- Melt remaining butter in saucepan over medium-high heat. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add rice. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add 1 ladle stock to rice. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, until liquid is absorbed. Repeat with remaining stock, 1 ladle at a time.
- Add chicken to rice mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Add tomato and spinach. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until spinach has wilted.