- 250g peeled pumpkin
- Olive oil spray
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coriander, crushed (optional).
1. Cut the peeled pumpkin into small pieces and place on a lined baking tray.
2. Spray with the oil and roast at 180 degrees for 25minutes or until golden.
3. Once done, place pumpkin, chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, cumin and garlic in a food processor.
4. Process until smooth.
5. Stir in fresh coriander.
6. Serve with vegie sticks – carrot, celery, capsicum etc!