- 1 Head of Cauliflower roughly chopped
- Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- Onion chopped
- Carrot chopped
- Celery chopped
- Vegetable Stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Tomato Paste
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Roughly chop a whole head of cauliflower and place in a saucepan. Pour unsweetened almond milk over the cauliflower until just covered and leave to simmer until cauliflower softens.
- Using a blender or stick blender blitz the cauliflower and almond milk to make your white sauce.
- In a hot pan add onion, garlic, carrot and celery, then add a little vegetable stock and simmer. **Add tomato paste if you like)
- Once the stock has reduced add in the white sauce and stir.
- Add in tuna or salmon and pineapple if you’re using it. (Chicken would work too)
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add Worcestershire sauce and serve.