- 500g chicken breast
- 1 cup tightly packed fresh basil
- 2-3 teaspoons crushed garlic (or 2-3 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons dried chili flakes (optional)
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian herbs
- 15-20 chopped semi-dried tomato pieces
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined.
2. Spray a non-stick pan with olive oil spray, shape spoonfuls of chicken mixture into balls, drop into the pan and flatten into patties.
3. Ensure that the patties are cooked through.
4. Serve with salad.