- 1 kg chicken breast meat, chopped
- 2 tbsp curry powder, or to taste
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 4 cups pumpkin, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 x 410g tins crushed tomatoes
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 small pack – kid’s size – sultanas (about 3 tsp)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 bottle Low Joule Rosella Fruit Chutney
- 2 cups water
In a crock pot brown onion, garlic in a little water and add chicken and brown.
Then add other ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1- 1.5 hours and then cool.
Serve with small amount of rice and a dollop of Greek or natural yoghurt.
Makes 4 – 6 serves.