Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 500g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled then cooled 10 minutes and diced
- 225g baby spinach
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 115g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
For the lemon poppy seed dressing:
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until well blended. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
For the salad:
Layer spinach and chicken among 4 plates or into 1 large salad bowl then layer over remaining salad ingredients. Spoon dressing over salad and serve immediately.
(Recipe Credited to Fitness Recipes Facebook Page)
** FOLLOW OUR HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST!! CLICK HERE! **
You might also like…
Recipe suggestions from Red E Personal Training – your Mackay Personal Trainers.