- 4 x Basa fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon x chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon x crushed ginger
- 1 tablespoon x crushed garlic
- Tin foil
1. Set oven to warm at 180 degrees. Cover oven tray with tin foil.
2. Place basa fillets onto covered tray.
3. Mix in a bowl the chilli paste crushed garlic, ginger and add a tiny sprinkle of water until it makes a paste.
4. Brush the paste onto the fillets and place into the oven.
5. Cook for approx 18 mins, but keep checking and use a spoon to keep putting the juices back on top of the fish so it doesn’t dry out.
6. Serve with either veggies or salad (lots of greens ie. Broccoli, snow peas etc go really well)