1 cup coconut cream
1 cup (about 2) ripe bananas
1tsp Vanilla essence
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cacao powder
2 Tbsp rice malt syrup
1cup soft medjool dates
2 Tbsp almond butter
1. Blend all base ingredients until smooth and creamy. Pour into popsicle moulds. Place into freezer overnight.
2. Remove from moulds (run mould under warm water). Place on baking paper and place back into the freezer.
3. Mix all chocolate coating ingredients together and then dip ice-creams in. Place back on your paper lined tray and return to the freezer. Place excess chocolate mix in a airtight container to be re-used in a few hours.
4. Blend the dates and almond butter together, but add a splash of water. Keep slowly adding a splash whilst you get to a smooth consistency. Remember to scrape down the sides.
5. Spread the caramel mix over the ice-creams. Place back into the freezer for a few hours.
6. Take the ice-creams out and coat with the excess chocolate. Place back into the freezer for 30mins or so. Then they are ready to go!
Yummo!! Magnum Ego!!!!!