- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs Thai-style red curry paste
- 1kg Jap pumpkin, cut into 2 ½cm pieces
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- ¾ cup water
- 250g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 500g fish fillets, cut into 2 ½cm pieces
- 1 tbs fish sauce
1. Coat a wok with cooking spray, heat and cook the onion until soft. Stir in the curry paste and stir for 1 minutes or until aromatic.
2. Stir in the pumpkin and mix to coat with the onion.
3. Add the coconut milk and water. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
4. Add the beans and cook a further 5 minutes.
5. Finally, add the fish and cook partially covered for 3-5 minutes or until the fish is just cooked through. Add the fish sauce.