Semi-Private Training Sessions are small group training sessions held in our private Personal Training Studio.
The focus i on strength training, utilising our fully equipped studio, with all sessions under the guidance of one of our Personal Trainers.
All sessions and exercises can be tailored to each individual, based on your current ability and what you need on the day.
This of it as your personal training sessions, with the bonus of training with other ladies on the same journey as you!
The support, the banter, the motivation can bring out the best in you – it’s a win-win for everyone!
How it works…
- Training in a small group environment – minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 to a session.
- While the focus on strength training, the sessions will include functional, challenging exercises and formats designed to boost energy, strength and fitness.
- Sessions are on at set times daily and you can book in as you wish. Pre-bookings are required and we encourage you to ‘lock-in’ regular bookings so you maintain your spot in the group, and create the routine and consistency required for results!!
- All sessions are by a fully trained Red E professional.
Here are just some of the benefits of Semi-Private Training:
- Accountability – What’s the number one reason people don’t make it to the gym? Because there’s no accountability! If you have no one to be accountable to, or no one meeting you for your training session, sometimes an excuse may pop up to skip it! With Personal Trainer led sessions, you are making an appointment and booked into a session – so you’ll be more likely to keep it! You’ll enjoy your training and the company so much, that you won’t want to miss it anyway!
- Motivation – By training with others, studies show you are more likely to push yourself. Humans, by nature, are competitive – whether you think you are or not! You will have the motivation and encouragement of your fellow training participants as well as your Personal Trainer, to keep pushing you on when things get tough, and you could easily stop, if you were by yourself. This alone is a key element to success and achieving your goals sooner!!
- Budget Friendly – If you have always known that having a trainer to guide, and push you will help you achieve your goals quicker, but your budget hasn’t yet allowed you to invest in it, Semi-Private Training is perfect! You will still receive the benefits and bonuses of training in our professional studio, for a lower cost than One-on-One Personal Training.
- Provide Routine – Our Semi-Private Training Sessions are at set times, so find the time-slots that suit you and your routine, and lock them in as regular appointment. This way you’ll stay committed and your training sessions will become a regular part of your weekly routine! This commitment, to your trainers, and to yourself, is another element that is important to success!
- Support – Semi Private Training Sessions will also assist with your mental well-being as well as your physical. Not only do you share your achievements and goals with others in your Semi-Private Training group, you will realise that you are not alone and have like minded individuals who will encourage and support you, every step of the way, to ensure that you will meet your desired goals.
- Enjoyment – Red E Personal Training’s Sessions will always be fun, challenging and different! No two sessions will be the same! You get to ‘switch off’, and let your trainer do all the thinking while you do the “doing” and having that hour of “ME” time to enhance your fitness and well-being.
Here’s what some of our Semi-Private Participants say…
“The small group was a perfect size and encouraged a personal sense of competing against oneself rather than a much larger group. Having a small group also helped with encouragement and was a positive experience. Also, what I like is the constant supervision from the Trainer, ensuring that what we were doing was still functionally correct as in posture and movement, still maintaining a sense of personal training albeit in a small group. In all the sessions the exercises, routines and reps were constantly changed to target different areas, so not knowing what we were getting added to a sense of adventure.” – JO, 38years old, Mackay.
“I like the variety within each session as this means three things to me:
1. I never know what the session will be like and this is quite exciting!
2. If there is a session I find particularly hard, I am not put off from going back as I know it will be a little different next time and I get to try again.
3. Sometimes the session plays to my strengths, somethings my weaknesses and each time I have the option of adjusting the exercises according to my ability.” – LD, 50, West Mackay.
So how do I get started?
Register for your Complimentary Consultation, to discuss all the options and together we will come up with the training solution suitable to YOU!