At Red E Personal Training, we understand that life is busy, and time is precious. We also know the importance of making time for regular exercise. In times of stress and ‘busyness’ the first we put to the side is our own fitness, which ultimately affects our health.
However, committing to an exercise program (and a Trainer!), will acutally HELP make the symptoms of stress and pressure more bearable. Possibly release them altogether! If you can start the day (or end it, or even on your lunchbreak – just get it done!) with a training session:
- You will be energised and refreshed for the working day
- You’ll have a clearer train of thought at work
- Get your metabolism firing
- You’ll be committed to your health and wellness!
- You’ll perform better and feel GREAT!
What is F.A.S.T!!
- Semi-Private Training in a small group environment – minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 to a session.
- Working with functional, challenging exercises designed to boost energy, strength and fitness.
- Led by a fully trained Red E professional.
Functional Training – uses exercises and movement patterns that our body was designed to do, then we add load for the increased strength. The reason functional training is so good, is most of the exercises you are doing require the upper/lower and core to work together, so it’s more a balanced approached to strength. And this reduces the risk of creating muscle imbalances which can then lead to injury if they are not dealt with. The full body movements also require a lot more energy, so you’ll be burning lots of calories. There are also heaps of other benefits such as improving stability, flexibility, speed and power…
Accelerated – refers to the intensity. There will be times when you are working really hard and then some time when you are allowed to recover. This creates a hormonal response within the body which supports the growth of lean muscle and the use of body fat for fuel. Not just during the workout, but your hormones will being to alter slightly to support a leaner body.
Benefits of Semi-Private Training?
- Accountability – What’s the number one reason people don’t make it to the gym? Because there’s no accountability! If you have no one to be accountable to, or no one to be meeting for your exercise session, you will easily find an excuse to miss it. With our FAST Sessions, you are booked into your session, so you must attend! Your fellow FAST participants, as well as your Personal Trainer will be waiting for you, so you will not want to skip your session for any ol’ excuse!
- Motivation – By training with others, studies show you are more likely to push yourself. Humans are competitive, whether you think you are or not! You will have the motivation and encouragement of your fellow FAST participants as well as your Personal Trainer, to keep pushing you on when things get tough, and you would normally stop, if you were by yourself. This alone is a key element to success and achieving your goals sooner!!
- Budget Friendly – If you have always known that Personal Training will help you achieve your goals quicker, but your budget hasn’t yet allowed you to invest in it, Semi-Private Training is perfect! You will still receive the benefits and bonuses of training in our professional studio, for a lower cost than exclusive training.
- Provide Routine – Our FAST Sessions are at set times, so you will commit to your training and lock it in your diary. This provides you with a routine and system for success.
- Support – FAST Sessions will also assist with your mental well-being as well as your physical. Not only do you share your achievements and goals with others in your Semi-Private Training group, you will realise that you are not alone and have like minded individuals who will encourage and support you, every step of the way, to ensure that you will meet your desired goals.
- Enjoyment – Red E Personal Training’s FAST Sessions will always be fun, challenging and different! No two sessions will be the same! You get to ‘switch off’, and let your trainer do all the thinking while you enjoy your “ME” time.
Here’s What some F.A.S.T. Participants say…
“The small group was a perfect size and encouraged a personal sense of competing against oneself rather than a much larger group. Having a small group also helped with encouragement and was a positive experience. Also, what I like is the constant supervision from the Trainer, ensuring that what we were doing was still functionally correct as in posture and movement, still maintaining a sense of personal training albeit in a small group. In all the sessions the exercises, routines and reps were constantly changed to target different areas, so not knowing what we were getting added to a sense of adventure.” – Jenny Olmos
“I like the variety within each session as this means three things to me:
1. I never know what the session will be like and this is quite exciting!
2. If there is a session I find particularly hard, I am not put off from going back as I know it will be a little different next time and I get to try again.
3. Sometimes the session plays to my strengths, somethings my weaknesses and each time I have the option of adjusting the exercises according to my ability.” – Lisa Davis
So What Do I Have To Do To Get Started?
Register for your Complimentary Consultation, to discuss all the options and come up with the solution suitable to YOU! We can get you on the track to top fitness FAST!