- 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons (optional for cooking)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 potato, peeled and boiled
- 1 large beetroot, peeled and grated
- 3/4 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup oats, powdered (whizz in blender)
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup goat’s Cheese or any other cheese of your choice
- Salt to taste
Smash the potato in a bowl and add all the ingredients except Oil. Mix well till combined. Take 1/4 cup of the mixture and form into a round ball. Lightly flatten it with your palm to make a pattie. Do the same with the rest of the mixture, and line them on a baking sheet or plate. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a frying pan, and slide in the patties one by one, making sure not to crowd the pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, and then flip to cook the other side for the same amount of time. Towards the end, increase the flame and crisp them up on both sides. Serve warm with a yogurt dip and salad or veggies.
Recipe credit: http://www.myfoodstory.com/