• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
• ½ cup honey
• ½ cup yellow mustard
• ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
• salt and pepper to taste
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon paprika
* Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and lightly grease a baking dish.
* In a medium bowl whisk together honey, mustard, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
* Toss chicken in the sauce to coat and place in your prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the chicken.
* Bake for 30 minutes, then turn chicken over and bake another 10 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with rice or noodles and your favorite veggies.
** FOLLOW OUR HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES BOARD ON PINTEREST!! CLICK HERE! **
You might also like…
Recipe suggestions from Red E Personal Training – your Mackay Personal Trainers.