– TOTAL TRANSFORMATION OPPORTUNITY! –
Since 2012, this signature program of Red E has been seeing tremendous results from the participants!
Now in it’s 7th year, we are looking forward to bringing you an amazing wholisitc program, which again promises the participants sensational results!!
We are looking for women who want to be empowered with the knowledge and confidence to live fitter, healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives! To not only look good, but LOVE how they feel!
- Are you sick of feeling tired, flat and frumpy?
- Are you dragging yourself out of bed each day and struggling to keep up with your daily tasks?
- None of your clothes fit anymore or you just don’t feel great about yourself?
- Do you want to feel CONFIDENT, FITTER, STRONGER and have heaps of energy?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you are not alone!!
If you want to feel CONFIDENT, FITTER, STRONGER and have heaps of energy, that’s exactly what our 8 Week “Little Black Dress” Project will do for you!
Our mission is to empower women with the knowledge and confidence to live fitter, healthier, happier and more fulfilled lives! The program results speak for themselves!
The 8 Week ‘Little Black Dress’ Project is a complete program, which focuses on the fitness and exercise component as well as your overall health, nutrition and most importantly your MINDSET.
This program is different to anything we’ve ever offered before. After working with women of all ages, shapes, sizes, abilities and backgrounds for over 14 years, one of the things we’ve found is that women have self-imposed expectations on themselves and if they don’t meet them they feel like a failure.
We have strategies to help combat any self-limiting beliefs and to see beyond the mirror. Weight loss is usually what all women want… but it’s what they GAIN that is the most important factor!
Confidence, strength, fitness, energy, vitality and embrace the fun, happy, carefree woman! Who doesn’t want that!?!
Look at what some of the ladies who did our last program achieved… you’ll see that weight loss transformations are just one form of ‘success’. So many of our female clients are living their lives so much more happier, from taking the time out for THEM!
May 2017 8 Week “LBD” Project, achievements include:
– Dropped 7.1kgs and 16cm
– Able to fit into a size 10 dress for first time in three years
– Increased strength dramatically while reducing 18.5cm in measurements
– 2 dress sizes down, 5.7kgs and 23cm gone
– Dropped 5kgs and 17.5cm and 3.5% body fat reduction
– Huge fitness improvements including mastering the dreaded burpee and one dress size down
– Ran 4.2kms in 22mins and didn’t stop once
– Dropped 4.5kgs and 15.5cm
– Down 2.3kgs and dropped a dress size while increasing weights by 50%
– Wearing a size 10 work shirt for first time in four years
– Completely out of comfort zone and entered a vintage pin-up comp!!!
Who this program is for Women who….
- want to feel like the powerful woman they are.
- want their confidence back and to feel like they can take on the world
- want to feel amazing in their skin – to love and embrace the beautiful, strong woman they are NOW while working on where they want to be!!
- are keen to get our of their comfort zone…
- are ready to follow-through on the advice and suggestions given…
- have a positive, kick-ass attitude…
- are willing to invest a minimum of $40/week to themselves.
We wish to respectfully point out that our programs aren’t for everyone. We are not a gym – a gym provides a facility, Red E provides a service.
Red E provides REAL, HUMAN face-to-face contact and support. That’s just what we do!! 🙂 And that’s why we were voted Mackay’s Best Personal Trainers in 2016!
How The Program Works…
- One-off Registration fee to enter program of $99 to enter the program.
- Then your weekly training option starting from $40/week for 8 weeks – with a fully qualified professional trainer! For all of the options for 8 weeks click here, or better still, complete the rego form below and we can chat over the phone or meet one-on-one to find what works best for you!
- The Program starts on Monday 23rd April, 2018
- Only 35 spots available – and they will book out again this year!
The 2018 “Little Black Dress” Project is a wholisitc overall program, which means it’s so much more than ‘just’ the sessions and time you are with us for.
It’s not only what you do in those few hours with us each week that gets your results… but more importantly what you do in your own time!
You will receive nutritional support including recipes (hundreds of pages!), success strategies to stay on track,workouts to do with us when you’re not with us, and of course the invaluable LBD Support Forum to keep you focused – share your wins, check-in with your training, ask for help. We are all in this together! 🙂
- Your Personal Trainer Led Training Sessions as per your chosen training option
- Nutritional support & guidelines
- LBD Project Success Manual
- LBD Signature Recipe Manual (all new!)
- Superfood Smoothie Guide (all new!)
- LBD “Top Up Dose” Inspirational Emails when you aren’t with us – to keep you focused
- Workouts to do on days you aren’t with us
- Bonus Hand-outs and Tips
- Goal Setting Worksheets
- 4-weekly check-ins with your Success Coach
- Information Sessions & Seminars – focusing on wholistic health
- Bonus Access to HIIT Sessions
- LBD Support forum to connect with others doing the program.
- Additional workshops & special sessions running throughout the 8 weeks
- End-of-Project celebration Photoshoot!!
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
We give 100% to our clients each and every session and work with people who are serious about results, and investing in themselves. If you are willing to listen, apply our coaching to change your body and outlook on effective fitness, you will get life-enhancing results.
Applications are open NOW and close on Thursday 19th April, 2018 or when all spaces are taken, whichever comes first.
Provided we are a good fit, spaces will be filled on a first-in, first-served basis.
When Does The Program Start? Monday 23rd April, 2018.
How long is the program? 8 weeks
What is the total cost? One off Registration Fee of $99 + your weekly training option for the eight weeks.
What happens at the end of the eight weeks?
You have the option to continue on with your new healthy habits! It doesn’t have to mean the end for you! If you do finish up, you will have the tools and knowledge required to go forward yourself. We are always here for support!
What If I Get Sick During the Program Or Have To Go Away? No problem. We don’t want you training when you’re sick as you need to rest. Just give us the appropriate notice and you can make up your session/s the following week. You will have an extra week at the end of your program to use up any unused sessions.
I’m a Shift-worker – Is There An Option To Suit My Schedule? Absolutely! We have many ladies in the same position, so we can come up with a solution that fits you. Doing something is always better than doing nothing so we will work out a program to suit.
What If I Am A Beginner Exerciser? Our program is perfect for you then! Everyone starts somewhere and congratulations for starting!! You will start off slow according to your needs and ability and work up from there.
What Results Can I Expect To Get? If you commit to the full program and all the guidelines – exercise and nutrition – follow them in their entirety, be patient and TRUST the process you WILL achieve amazing results. Like anything in life, you get out what you put in. You do do something half-hearted, you’ll get a half-hearted result. You owe it to YOURSELF to see what you can achieve!
Do You Have Proof That Your Programs Work? Sure do. Head to the “Success Stories” link right here on our website and you can see for yourself many of our Mackay client’s transformation stories. Follow the same thing they did, and you can be next!
What is Included when you are a Red E Member? For a full list on exclusive inclusions, head here!
Tell Me More About Red E and Your Trainers? Sure thing! Red E Personal Training has been providing fitness and health services to Mackay women and men since 2004. Red E has raised over $40,000 for national and local charities and is a National Award winner for providing results orientated fitness experiences through expert coaching, support and accountability. Unlike a regular gym or personal trainer who supply impersonal service, at Red E Personal Training you are guaranteed to be your own person, with your own goals… not just a number.
Any transformation program under the guidance of a Red E Professional, if followed properly, will give the participants major results. It will be life changing.
To meet our trainers go here!
Kami Haag – “I Feel Fit and Healthy – I Don’t Ever Remember Feeling Like This In My Life!”
Juanita Paton – “I Am Heaps Stronger and Fitter and Have Lost a Total of 40kgs!”
Melissa Robinson has lost over 15kgs and has a totally new lease on life, and in 2017, completed her first half marathon – something she never thought possible just a short while ago! Hers and her family’s lives have been changed for the better!
Be The YOU You Want To Be!
Fill out the Form and Grab Your Spot to Get Started!